Welcome to the NEW OCALI Lending Library Catalog
We look forward to continuing to serve you with our improved library system.
If you are a new patron, welcome! Please create an account by clicking Register Here. Please answer all the required questions as you register.
After you have registered, you are ready to start exploring our unique resources!
Still have questions about how to register? Watch this helpful video demo!
If you are a returning patron who used the library since July 1, 2019, use your firstname.lastname as your username. Reset your password to access your account.
Once logged in, please visit your personal details, in the left menu to make sure your information is up to date. Please fill in ALL REQUIRED fields.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have issues logging in, please do not create a new account to prevent duplicate accounts.
Need help searching for and checking out items? Watch this helpful "How to" video.
SOME NEW THINGS YOU MAY NOTICE
- Evaluations for AT Devices, Kits, and Assessments are now available in the Item Description section of the Library Item record.
- Reminders and notifications are available via both email and text message. You can select your preference in Your Personal Details.
- Add items to your cart and place on hold at a time that is convenient for you.
- You can set up multiple “ship to” locations in Your Personal Details.
- Advanced items searches display our special collections.
As always, we are here to help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library staff at 614-410-0753 with any questions. We are excited to share this new platform with you.